IDG’s Cloud Leadership Summit is an event focused on strategies to transform, accelerate and profit from the cloud in the enterprise. It is also a platform to collaborate, network, partner, and shape the industry’s ecosystem together.
The 2017 Cloud Leadership Summit will be attended by over 100 attendees that represent IT decision makers involved in the IT buying process from large organizations with a turnover of above 200 Crore INR.
Cloud computing is a tremendous innovation in the digital landscape that has changed the way IT solutions are delivered and how end-users put them to use. The cloud computing space is growing and will continue to do so. According to a recent report, cloud computing will constitute the bulk of IT spending by 2017. In India alone, it is predicted that the cloud market will reach over $3 billion by next year—an almost five-fold increase from 2012. CIOs are rapidly adopting the cloud and are constantly looking for more ways to optimize their journey. Keeping this in mind, this year’s Cloud Leadership Summit will focus on practical themes such as:
- Innovations and trends in Cloud infrastructure
- Best practices in delivering high availability
- Cloud implementation and change management
- Moving business apps to the cloud
- Data privacy, legal and regulatory issues
- TCO comparison with traditional delivery
- Best strategies to implement BYOD through the Cloud
- Top trends in Cloud security and much more